BNMC is an unofficial Android fork of Kodi 18.5 Leia. BNMC is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. BNMC comes with Aeon Nox Barroni pre-installed and allows installs from unknown sources as default.
Aeon Nox Barroni is a fully customizable skin packed with features. The skin is designed mainly for skinners and builders, but can be used by anyone to create an eye catching home media center hub.
BNMC is a free, open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
The official BNMC version does not contain any content whatsoever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Barroni Media Center allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team BNMC.
Aeon Nox Barroni is the new standard skin and is designed to be fast and user friendly.
With the skin Estouchy, BNMC has now been enhanced to work better with larger 5" or up phones and tablets. BNMC is not designed or recommended for use with smaller phones.
- BNMC is in no way affiliated with Team Kodi. Please do not contact Team Kodi regarding any unofficial add-ons or content that is included in BNMC.
- BNMC does not supply or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins
- BNMC has no affiliation with any third-part plug-in or add-on provider whatsoever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
- In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team BNMC. Any other version may cause failure to upgrade.
BNMC is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license. It includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.