BHIM Axis Pay is a UPI banking app that lets you transfer money instantly to anyone using just your smartphone. Make online recharges to your prepaid mobile and DTH set-top boxes directly from the app. Download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app today!
What is a BHIM UPI App?
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system created by NPCI. UPI allows you to make money transfers by simply entering your UPI ID (also known as a Virtual Payment Address or VPA) instead of having to remember your bank account and IFSC details. For example, a UPI ID for BHIM Axis Pay UPI banking app can be yourname@axisbank or mobilenumber@axisbank etc. which is easy to remember. Once linked, just quote your UPI ID instead of your bank account number and branch IFSC code for instantaneous money transfers.
Features of BHIM Axis Pay:
BHIM Axis Pay is a multi-featured UPI app that can handle all of your money transfer needs. Listed below are a few of the top online recharge and payment app uses:
- Anyone (Axis Bank customers and non-Axis Bank customers) can use the BHIM Axis Pay UPI banking app to transfer money right from their smartphone to any other bank account
- You can link multiple bank accounts and also check the balance of your linked accounts on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI payment app
- You can perform instant money transfer using UPI ID to any bank account right from BHIM Axis Pay money transfer app
- You can link the beneficiaries just by using their UPI ID and transfer money from BHIM Axis Pay instantly at any time of the day without having to pay any transaction charges
- You can make online mobile recharges to your friends' and family's mobile numbers for all the leading Indian telecom providers from BHIM Axis Pay online recharge app
- BHIM Axis Pay online recharge app allows you to make online DTH recharges from your mobile for all the major DTH operators
- You can also apply for Axis Bank ASAP account right from BHIM Axis Pay UPI app. Axis Bank ASAP account comes with unmatched benefits to give you a seamless digital banking experience on the go.
- Select Axis Bank customers can now avail Axis Bank Insta Credit Card through BHIM Axis Pay. It is a simple straight - through process to get an instant virtual credit card that has a host of benefits across shopping and entertainment. To know more please visit www.axisbank.com/instantneocard.
How does BHIM Axis Pay work?
Setting up BHIM Axis Pay UPI app is simple and fast:
- Download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app
- Select your preferred bank account
- Create a unique ID (for example - yourname@axisbank)
- Verify your account & set a UPI PIN
How to check account balance?
Checking your account balance in the Axis Pay UPI app is extremely simple:
- Click on 'Check balance' besides any account number that you wish to know
- Enter your UPI PIN to confirm
How to send money?
Sending money through the UPI banking app is extremely easy:
- Select your & the receiver's unique UPI ID
- Enter the amount of money you want to send
- Confirm mobile payment by entering your UPI PIN
How to ask for money?
You can even receive money transfers from someone who owes you by creating a money transfer request:
- Select your & sender's unique UPI ID
- Enter the amount of money you want to receive
- Receive money when sender approves the money transfer on his app
How to recharge prepaid mobile online?
Making online recharges to your prepaid mobile has never been simpler:
- Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge
- Enter the recharge amount or select from the host of recharge plans available
- Confirm online mobile recharge by entering your UPI PIN
How to recharge DTH online?
You can instantly top-up your DTH step-top box with our online recharge app:
- Enter your DTH Subscriber ID
- Enter the recharge amount
- Confirm DTH recharge by entering your UPI PIN
Go ahead and download BHIM Axis Pay UPI app and experience the new faster and simpler way to making money transfers and online recharges!
- Select Axis Bank customers can now avail an Instant Credit Card on BHIM Axis Pay
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements