Enjoy BBC World Histories magazine, the new global history title from the BBC History Magazine team, on your Android device. Browse the latest issue, download the back issue collection and save more with a subscription.
Each issue, we delve into a diverse range of topics - from ancient Greek expeditions and the Aztec civilisation to the Cold War and the space race. Our team of international experts explores key historical events, remarkable personalities and the stories behind today's headlines, taking you on a tour across centuries and continents.
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 14-day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue.
You won't be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren't enjoying the magazine.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
- You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by in your Google Account after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/support or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.