BASEL LIFE is Europes leading congress in the Life Sciences, showcasing cutting-edge science and technology. It brings together preeminent researchers in the field, and offers talented young scientists the possibility to present themselves. Basel is the heart of Europeans Life Sciences landscape.
Under the brand Basel Life, prominent members of the European Life Sciences community established in 2017 an annual international scientific conference in the field of basic and translational science that runs parallel to the already well-established industry fair Basel Life MipTec Exhibition and the Basel Life Innovation Forums, both familiar from the earlier Basel Life Science Week. As of 2018, Basel Life was complemented by a job fair for students and postdocs, and as of 2019 by the Basel Computational Biology Conference [BC]2.
Basel Life 2018 attracted more than 2300 participants with a high quality programme, thus offering an important platform for sciences, networking and exhibition. This also applies again for BASEL LIFE 2019: remarkable talks will be given by high-level keynote, new developments in the Life Sciences field will be presented in the exhibition and an overview on recent research will be given during the scientific sessions.
The BASEL LIFE 2019 App simplifies your conference experience:
- Be always up-to-date with the BASEL LIFE 2019 app and receive all latest updates concerning the scientific and the social programme.
- Find out more about the 5 pillars of BASEL LIFE
- Organize your personal itinerary and visit all scientific sessions you would like to.
- Push notifications will make sure not to miss any highlights of the congress.
- The chat function brings networking to the easiest level: just register for the App, allow the chat function and search the Speaker, Exhibitor or Delegate you want to exchange with.
- Find out more about the exhibitors and their exact booth location
- The general floor plan guides you easily through the Congress Center Basel