The official app of the Autumn Brew Review.
Beer and brewers from all across the nation will be on-site for one of the largest and oldest annual celebrations of craft beer in Minnesota. The 16th annual non-profit outdoor festival, produced by and benefiting the Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild, will feature unlimited beer from 130+ breweries, as well as non-alcoholic samples, a commemorative tasting glass, live music, tasty food vendors on-site, vote for your favorite beer and table display competitions, beer educational sessions & tours, random shenanigans, and a good time to be had by all at this beautiful historic venue on the banks of the mighty Mississippi.
Use this handy App before and during the Autumn Brew Review to:
* View which Breweries are attending
* View which beers they will be sharing, rate and take notes on them.
* Mark the breweries you want to see on the map so you can make sure you hit your favorites.
* Get detailed descriptions for breweries and beers
* View all the great food vendors
* Share on social media!