AutoTutor is a math practicing app designed to help students in grades 1 - 8 improve their math skills.
It can be used by students to practice at home or on the go, or in class by teachers wanting to make use of technology to make math a more interesting and interactive experience.
Some great AutoTutor features:
- 360 great questions included with the app
- Over 80 quality graphics bundled with the app used to complement a number of the questions to help students visualize what is required
- Very low price point
- One-time cost
- Free updates will improve the app in the future
- More questions will come in the future, increasing the question number to an even higher number
- Great explanations to help students understand math concepts
- Tap a question to have it read aloud to you
- Math is calculated by the DDMathParser framework by Dave DeLong, a well-known and trusted framework
All devices compatible with iOS 8.0 are compatible with AutoTutor. (Note: AutoTutor is compatible with iPhone 4S, but it is recommended to use it with an iPhone 5 or newer)
If you have any questions or suggestions about AutoTutor, please feel free to contact me on Twitter @JustinAlexP.