When you are using iPad device, please sign up with a mobile device that can receive verification code.
There are always different reasons of automating text or picture messages sending. The most important one is to make sure the messages get delivered on time, but yourself does not have to always remember that. Below are some typical user cases.
- You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once, and then turn off your device. The tasks will be handled by our system and greetings will be dispatched at the right time automatically.
- Normally marketing campaigns are time-limited. Sales people can use the app as personal CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing msgs to keep/improve the customer relationship.
- Praying or election voting usually takes place at a specific place and time. You can schedule a poster photo to be auto sent to remind a group of followers to pray with you or vote for you timely.
- If you are in love with somebody, and want to send romantic text or e-cards every day to express your feeling, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- If you want to organize a birthday party or any gathering, you can always self-design an invitation e-cards and ensure no one is missed.
- Automate the reminding for kids' activities
AutoSender Pro provides below major features:
Auto send the pre-designed eCards or self-design content
Messages sent from a second and private US or Canadian phone number
Support multiple attachments
Schedule repeating messages
Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
Create group for multiple contacts to send the same text or eCard.
Even if your device is turned off, your texting tasks will still be executed on time
High reliable and on-time message delivery
Notification to manually send message is free-of-charge
AutoSender Pro uses a cloud service to process and store auto-send text content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. Other than that we provide the Private Number feature to let you subscribe the 2nd real phone number so that your messages are more reliable and trustable, keep your secrets much better. Plus, you can also choose to use "Remind to send" feature that only pops up a notification to remind you to send messages, and it is free.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) In US & Canada people can receive picture messages. Outside US&Canada, they will get a URL link pointing to the picture.
3) The private 2nd number is a real United States or Canadian phone number. It can be only used within AutoSender or AutoSender Pro.