85% of the videos on facebook are played without sound
Videos with captions get 16% more reach
26% more CTA clicks
17% more reactions
15% more shares
Build engaging personal brand videos to share on all your social media channels!
AutoCap adds stunning animated captions to video automatically,
it uses voice recognition technologies to analyze the videos audio**, transcribes it into text and
adds text titles to your video.
- AutoCap transcribes up to 5 minutes length of the videos audio, the rest of the audio can be added manually (subscribers get 10 minutes length).
- Videos are free in original quality with AutoCaps watermark
- Watermark can be removed by one time purchase or subscription.
perfect for Youtube, Snapchat , Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram videos and stories,
Simply save the result to MP4 file and share it!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select or record a video with speaking audio in it or use camera to record one
2. Select the video language and exported format (landscape/square / portrait) and click Next
2. Edit and change the results of the automated voice recognition.
3. Select text style, color and animation and export format (landscape , square video)
4. Save as a video file and share!
** We use the best voice recognition services in the market, yet this technology has some limitations. When voice is clear, fluent and there are no background noises the system can achieve more than 80% WER (word errors), however when there are background noises or music it can achieve much less than 80% and also result in short breaks in the transcription. We are working constantly to improve this.
Subscription Pricing & Terms:
AutoCap currently offers Starter Plan for $4.99 USD per month or 24.99 USD per year. This price is only for US customers. Depending on your country of residence, this price may be converted to your local currency.
Starter Plan will automatically renew at the end of each term unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
However, if you are not satisfied with or you no longer need the Starter Plan, you can turn off auto-renew at anytime from your iTunes account settings. However, any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable and AutoCap will not provide any refunds for any unused portion of the subscription term.
Still reading? Great! Now go make a video.