Mobile Warrior created Auto IFTA from the perspective of the driver. Many other systems have created their systems based on the equipment, i.e. Power Unit & Trailer. As a result, many systems hardwire their black box and tablet directly into the Power Unit. Our solution, right down to the ELD Plug-in device, is portable and easily changed by the driver to a new unit, such as a rental truck, if needed.
Here are some of the advantages of the Auto IFTA driver log system:
An e-log HOS system that is adjustable like a paper log (less the eraser marks)
- The number one reason we hear from drivers that are hesitant to move from paper logs is that they cannot make changes or correct mistakes as needed. That is not the case with our system. If you forgot to go off duty after a long week on the road that is easily updated without external assistance.
Flexible: We can accommodate nearly any logging workflow effortlessly
- Tracking IFTA is easy and even automated with our ELD system.
- Need to photo-document a truck issue, documents, receipts or other paper items? You can attach those within our system by using the camera or scanned image making tracking easy.
- Compliance and reporting are the heart of Auto IFTA.
- Reports on driver logs, inspections, and others as dictated in the future are available to be printed (printer required), emailed, as a PDF, and shown on screen.
- We sync with the cloud for access to records requested in a DOT audit without the driver needing to regularly send their logs in or the company having to scan and/or archive them.
- If a truck fails inspection the mechanic can login to our admin web portal once repairs are complete and perform a passed inspection.
Proven 7-9% increase in driver productivity (save 2-4 hours/week with compliance)
- Our drivers logs & inspections are so easy and quick to complete we can save you hours a week over using paper.
Over 60 Rulesets preloaded the most in the industry
Some of our rulesets include:
- Oil Fields for Canada, US, & Mexico
- Motion Picture
- Just to name a few!
Redundancy and memory at the ELD Plug-in Device, Phone or Tablet, and in the cloud ensuring records are saved even when connectivity is limited
- To ensure none of your records are lost due to poor network connectivity or a missed Bluetooth connection each stage of our system remembers the data it is accumulating and transmits it once connectivity is restored.
Customizable driver inspection checklist
- If you need to make additions or changes to the standard inspection checklist this can be done by the user without programming. For example if you drive a motor coach you can add bathroom, cargo and other items that go above compliance and safety.
OPTIONAL: Add our fully featured in-cab Bluetooth device for 100% ELD Compliance.
- We provide an affordable, custom-built, portable black box (ELD device) that seamlessly connects with your phone or tablet via Bluetooth which in turn syncs with the cloud providing compliance with the upcoming ELD Mandate from the FMCSA.
Our application is running Location Services in the background to provide location information to the log entries. This will create a battery drain. We recommend keeping the device plugged in to avoid any problems.