Autism Diary is an app developed to log all key elements from the lives of people that cope with autism.
Autism Diary will help to:
- Add your meal along with specifying intolerances, levels of an often avoided compounds and insight to diet statistics.
- Control supplementation: specify form, dosage and units
- Monitor health, sleep and excretions
- Log usual and unusual occurrences
- Save regular, desired and unwanted behaviours
- Flag individual entries to highlight them among the others
- Evaluate overall wellbeing
- Create your own notes
- Export data to Excel file
Autism Diary is divided into 4 times of the day (with option to set their timeframes) for better view of the whole day, but you can fill it in according to your liking.
This app was developed for autistic people, but especially their carers. Nevertheless it can be used by anyone who would like to have better insight on their wellbeing.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.