The Australian Citizenship Test is a computer-based exam constituting one of the requirements for anyone seeking naturalisation as an Australian citizen. It is meant to prove that the applicant has a sufficient knowledge of Australian life and sufficient proficiency in the English language. The test consists of 20 questions to show that you have: a basic knowledge of the English language, an understanding of what it means to become an Australian citizen, and an adequate knowledge of Australia and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship.
Youll be tested on information in the official handbook, Our Common Bond, included in this app - this is the only book recommended to prepare for the test. Youll have 45 minutes to answer 20 questions.
This app also contains 420 practice questions you will be asked in the citizenship test.
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Based on real test questions
- Learn as you practice with our full explanations feature
- You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and get a final passing or failing score based on official passing grades
- Progress metrics feature to keep track of your results and score trends
- Helpful hints and tips let you know how you can improve your score
- Option to review all your mistakes so you don't repeat them in the real test
- Track Past Test Results - Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Get immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
- Dark mode allows you to study anywhere, anytime
If you choose to purchase the Full Access subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Full Access subscription price starts at 1.29 GBP/week. Prices are in Pound Sterling, may vary in countries other than the U.K. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you dont choose to purchase the subscription, you can simply continue accessing the sample content.