Changes from 2.8.5
- Sometimes track information on the queue is not updated properly when add streaming contents to local lib.
Changes from 4.9.3/5.9.3 & 2.8.3
- Some times does not sound when N10 PCM -> DSD conversion is on
- Sometimes album covers doesn't added when add streaming contents to local lib.
* New & Improved
- Supports N100C
- Supports Internet radio for Sweden, Rusia, UK, Norway and Portugal
- Supports Russian
- Improved accessiblity and fixed related issues.
- Fixed many small bugs and improved stability
Changes from 2.8.2
- Fixed some minor issue
- Improved minor things for Korean streaming service
Changes from 2.8.1
- Supports Traditional Chinese
- Fixed Chinese Translation issue
Changes from 2.8.1503
* TIDAL & MQA
- Tidal MQA Masters content is now identified by the MQA logo on the album cover or next to the song title.
- Added Masters section for TIDAL playlists.
* Internet Radio
- Now available in US, Canada and Germany.
- Improved the bit and sample rate and decoding detail for Tidal MQA Masters content.
* Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improved the stability of the Add to my library feature.
- Improved player stability.
- Better translation for Chinese, French, German and Polish.
- Fixed a volume issue with Goldmund wireless speakers.
- Fixed many small bugs and improved stability.
Changes from 2.7.49 (4.5.91/5.5.91)
* Add to my library" for Streaming Content
- Streaming content can now be added to the local library by long pressing the album cover or song title and selecting "Add to my library".
* MQA Support
- If an MQA file is in the local content library, the MQA icon is displayed next to the song title when browsing content. (All models)
- MQA files can now be filtered from the library by long pressing the bit/sample rate button. (All models)
- The A10 will now display MQA decoding status from the front panel and the app.
- Tidal MQA Masters Albums can now be filtered from the Albums section.
- If applicable, album credits and album reviews are now displayed in the expanded window view by swiping the contents window to the right and swiping up on the Song and Album details.
* Qobuz (only available in certain regions)
- A one month free trial is now available under the Streaming tab in Conductor.
- Scrubbing within a track is now supported.
* A10 Specific Updates
- The A10 is now MQA certified.
- A direct output option is now available, which disables the volume UI for using the A10 with an external preamplifier.
- Setting the analog filter now requires the user to apply changes, making it easier to avoid accidental changes to the filter.
* Bugs Music (Korean lossless streaming service, only available to certain regions)
- Lyrics are now displayed.
* Melon (Korean lossless streaming service, only available to certain regions)
- Melon streaming service is now available.
* Improvements and Bug Fixes
- AMS (Aurender Media Software)
The rule for detecting albums has changed.
Improved tag handling for specific files.
- N10/W20 Specific Changes
Fixed an issue where DSD to PCM conversion was not working with an 88.2kHz sampling rate under certain conditions.
* Other Additional Changes
- Improved DSD file playback.
- Improved the power on/off process.
- Improved AirPlay performance, it will no longer drop connection under certain conditions.
- Improved DAC compatibility, in particular Accuphase DAC compatibility.
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes.