Use the Audiospex app to see a detailed view of any sound! Show visualisations of audio from your device microphone, your music library, built in signal generator or even from an inter app audio host app.
Use pinch gestures to change between slow sweeps for viewing beats and rhythms to fast sweeps to see detailed waveforms.
The visuals are lovingly modelled on a traditional cathode ray tube oscilloscope so the waveform trace decays naturally as it scans across the screen. Also like a conventional 'scope the grid is calibrated to convenient intervals so you can accurately measure time intervals of waveforms and derive frequencies.
Or just relax and enjoy the visual display!
- Display audio from your music library, microphone, the built in tone generator or sound from an external inter app audio app.
- Control music library playback from within the app
- Change the trace with a simple pinch gesture to change between slow sweeps for rhythms or fast sweeps to see detailed waveforms
- Change the trace gain with a simple pinch to match signals that are either too big or too small to see
- Another oscilloscope feature - you can set a trigger level to freeze repetitive waveforms for easier viewing
- Change the background, grid or trace to your favourite colour scheme
- Change the decay time of the trace to either show a tiny blip as it scans across the screen or a continuous trace
- The built in signal generator can produce either a sine, sawtooth or triangle waveform where frequency and volume can be varied to any value.