Control all your audio devices from the status bar, receive system notifications when relevant events happen on your audio devices and more.
Most notable features:
- ALWAYS IN THE STATUS BAR!
AudioMate can display up to 2 parameters in the status bar at once:
- Master output volume (dB, %, or graphical)
- Sample rate
- Clock source
- USER CONTROL
Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input and output and more!
- User control: Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input, output and more!
- DEVICE ACTIONS
Decide what actions to run when a device is connected, such as setting the device's master volume, sample rate, or clock source.
- SYSTEM NOTIFICATIONS
Optionally receive system notifications when...
- a device is added or removed
- a device's volume changes
- a device's mute state changes
- a device's sample rate changes
- a device's clock source changes