This update handles eBay's slight change in it's login process.
(all users should update, old version's login will fail to work, and you will lose snipes without this update)
last few updates:
1) improved the apps ability to handle even more snipes, depending on stability of your internet connection
2) sort snipe list by date button.
3) see the current pricing of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
4) see your max snipe price of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
5) see the end time of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
6) see how much time is remaining of all the auctions in one place now in the sniping watch list.
added robustness to the eBay sign-in, so you should only need to sign in one time to eBay.
My promise to you is that as eBay changes, and Apple adds new app capabilities, I will continually improve the app so it is as effortless for you as possible to win eBay auctions.
My "Pay it forward" to you.
First update this sniper app and explore the new features, and if you've "won a few" in the past and like the new features, click on this "Mac App Store" app again, then the "Purchases" tab at the top of the window, and then click on the sniper app's title to write a review. Look for "Write a Review > " near middle of page, also you can email me directly in the "Preferences" button within your sniper app with any suggestions you might have for the app, as always, I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thoughtful reviews provide an incentive for the large expenditure of time it takes for me to continually improve the app so it is your best tool you reach for, and the best app it can possibly be, period.