Atlas Flight allows you to quickly and easily plan missions for your DJI drone and MicaSense RedEdge, RedEdge-M, RedEdge-MX or Altum multispectral camera. With just a few taps, you'll be collecting data: just set your desired altitude, speed, and overlap. Atlas Flight will configure the optimal flight path and camera's settings automatically. Log into your MicaSense Atlas account and instantly create a flight plan over one of your saved fields. Planning a multi-battery mission? No problem. You can pause, stop, and resume missions right in the app even after changing the battery.
- Create a simple rectangular flight plan or log into Atlas and choose a field (the flight plan will be drawn over the field).
- Choose desired speed, altitude, and overlap.
- Automatically configures the camera's settings (via WiFi).
- Capture calibrated reflectance panels (in app).
- Pause, stop, and resume flights. You can even change the batteries and resume flights.
-iPad and iPhone (iOS devices only)
- DJI aircraft only (Tested on a Phantom 3/4, Inspire 1/2, Matrice 100, 200, 600)
- Stock camera not required
- Also supports Parrot Sequoia