Athletics3D provides valuable insights into the technique of nine track and field events.
Run: Sprinting, Middle Distance, Hurdles
Jump: High jump, Long jump, Triple jump
Throw: Shot put, Discus, Javelin
Interactive 3D animations for all events based on the performance of an Olympic decathlete.
- View from any angle using intuitive touch controls.
- Play, pause & smoothly scrub through the 3D animations.
- View in super-slow motion.
- Preset views that track the 3D animations - Front, back, left, right & top.
- Interactive 3D layers - Body, musculoskeletal & skeletal.
- Toggle between left & right dominant 3D Animations.
- Footprint motion-graphics.
Learn from an Olympic level coach.
- 180 Technique tips synced with the 3D animations.
- 83 drills & progressions videos to support all events.
Video Analysis - Compare your own videos to the interactive 3D event animations - Draw over, comment & share.
- Compare your own videos to the interactive 3D event animations.
- Load an existing video or record a new video.
- Advanced pose estimation (using machine learning) over any frame of your video.
- Draw over any frame of the video.
- Write text comments over any frame of the video.
- Save analysis for later viewing.
- Share the analysis to others via email, txt, social media, etc.