Some new features such as the ability to capture screenshots, power pop-ups... only supports high software versions 5.0 and above.
If your phone does not support, please do not give a bad review.
thank you for your support
Touch floating ball, Android efficient operation utility.
This application has applied for accessibility service permissions. You need to grant this privilege to use the Touch levitate ball to make it easier to perform operations such as the desktop key/back key/task key.
This application applies for the System Administrator privilege. If you need to use the Lock Screen function of the Touch Pendant Ball, you need to activate the system administrator by following the prompts. If you need to uninstall this application, please deactivate the system administrator first. No need to activate the system administrator without the "lock screen" function.
- "Custom Menu" common operations / open APP / shortcut can be selected
- "Don't leave the hand scroll menu" large screen mobile phone gestures slide control new experience
- "Freezer" freezes applications, preventing waking up and self-booting
- "Smart Touchscreen" does not disturb the normal screen display
#### Supported shortcuts:
###### Quick Settings:
- Power key menu (Android 5.0+)
- Screenshots (Android 5.0+)
- One-button lock screen
###### Auxiliary touch operation:
- Desktop Home Key
- Return key
- Task key
- Open notification bar
###### Support open application:
- Open the previous APP [under development]
- Opening a specific APP
- Open shortcut [under development]
- If assisted touch brings you amazing convenience, please do not hesitate to give us a good review and 5 stars
thank you very much!
1. How to uninstall auxiliary touch?
Please note that you need to uninstall the application this way. Please open the application and click "Disable and Uninstall" to do it.
2. Why can't I use the capture function?
Screen capture is only available for OS 5.0 or later. Therefore, if your device is not satisfied, you should root this function.
3 Why my assisted touch doesn't work, such as Home, Back, etc.
Please check if there is authorized accessibility permission and if it still doesn't work, restart the phone because some phones will stop the accessibility function by default.
thank you very much!