Join or Sign In

Sign in to add and modify your software

Continue with email

By joining, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

Asian Life Insurance for Android

By trilogyapps Free

Developer's Description

Asian Life Insurance Company has got operating license as per Insurance Act 2049 from Beema Samiti on 27th February, 2008 (Falgun 15, 2064) and started functioning on 3rd April, 2008 (Chaitra 21, 2064). After 6 years in Nepalese Life Insurance Business, Asian Life Insurance Company is the first life Insurance Company to receive operating License from Beema Samiti.

Welcome to Asian Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Asian Life Insurance Company has got operating license as per Insurance Act 2049 from BeemaSamiti (Insurance Regulatory Authority of Nepal)on 27th February,2008 (Falgun 15, 2064) and started functioning on 3rd April, 2008 (Chaitra 21, 2064).

The Authorized Capital of the Company is Rs.1000 million. Out of which 671.32 million is currently paid up (70% by the promoter and the remaining 30% by the general public.)

There are 77 promoters of the company: 2 institutional and the remaining 75 individual promoters. Among the institutional promoters, there are prominent finance and development banks of Nepal. Following are the major institutional promoters.

- Mahalaxmi Development Bank Limited, Kathmandu

-Guheshwori Merchant Banking & Finance Ltd., Lalitpur.

The member of the board of directors and other individual investors are leaders in other professions and business, such as banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, private enterprises etc. Some investors are from reputed position holders of ex- government services.

Asian Life has been dedicated to maintain the highest level of professional integrity, regulatory compliance and corporate governance. Since inception, the company has focused on policy- holder's satisfaction. The company is equipped with modern technology to conduct the insurance business in professional manner and is in the position to properly deal with all types of clients and ready to provide excellent service.

Asian Life has a strong and diversified sales network to distribute an extensive range of products, viz Micro life products, money back, endowment, whole life, Joint Life etc. The company has also individual face-to-face sales channel for its traditional products. The ambition of the company is to be most trusted life insurance company in the Nepalese insurance market.

Asian Life takes pride in having its own building for its corporate office in Maitidevi, Kathmandu and a land with area of 2-5-0-0.16 (1176.77 Sq. m.) in Naxal, Kathmandu for proposed New corporate building.

Asian Life has reinsurance support from Scor Global Life Paris, France, which is financially sound reinsurer of international repute. The reinsurer is in the standard and poor's 'AA-' rating category for its financial strength (2015). The outlook is stable.

Contact Us :



Post Box No 25943

Full Specifications

What's new in version 1.2.8


Release May 8, 2020
Date Added May 8, 2020
Version 1.2.8

Operating Systems

Operating Systems Android
Additional Requirements Requires Android 4.1 and up


Total Downloads 0
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps



Star Chart

Star Chart

Bible for Kids

Bible for Kids

CES 6.0.0 Answers

CES 6.0.0 Answers

Best VPN Services for 2021

Best for privacy

3 months free with 1-year plan

Best for customer support

$39.99 for the first 12 months

Best for zero logs

$4.87.99/months for a 1-year plan

Best money-back guarantee

$2.99/months for a 3-year plan