Convert your tablet or phone into digital sketchbook with more than 80 paint brushes, smudge, fill and eraser tool. This fast and intuitive painting and drawing application will unlock full power of your imagination. With support for pressure sensitive pens (like Samsung's S Pen) you device will be changed into real canvas.
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Features (some functions require pro license):
- High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
- Canvases up to 6144x6144 with 50 layers*
- Stylus pressure support
- Pressure simulation for touchesâ?
- 100+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool and gradient fill)
- Create custom brushes from imported images
- Selection and selection masks
- Layer clipping mask
- 10 layer filters (HSV adjust, brightness & saturation, color curves and more)
- Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
- Import and export supports PNG, JPG and PSD (Photoshop Document)
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawingâ?
*) depending on device and available memory
â? ) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android.
Oleg Stepanko (https://instagram.com/rwidon)
Miguel Alvarado (https://www.instagram.com/3d.mike)
David Rivera (http://www.facebook.com/BlownHand)
Jon Mietling Portal Dragon (http://portaldragon.com)
Joel Ukeni (https://www.instagram.com/j.ukeni/)
Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza)
David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com)
Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902)
Unlicensed version limitation:
- 20 basic tools
- 3 layers
- Undo limited to 6 steps
- No PSD export
Fixed issue with stylus not being able select images in gallery
Fixed issues with mouse driven selection in gallery
Fix for crash in gallery when changing orientation
Fix for issues with layers opacity on Note 9 (possibly other SD 845 devices)
Fix for rare crash when pinning UI
Drag'n'drop support in gallery (second long press when images are selected initiates drag'n'drop)