Archframe Magazine is the first global interactive digital magazine in Korea specializing in architecture.
This magazine bases itself on an interactive, digital platform, differentiated from conventional
paper magazines relying heavily on texts and photographs. It is a whole new concept where the
focus is on architecture while covering interior design, art, and culture, through an interactive mode, allowing hands-on participation and fun by watching, listening, and touching.
- Enjoy various contents centered on architecture, culture, and art, 100% free of charge, by an interactive mode.
- Language barrier is not a concern as service is provided through the Korean, English, and Spanish language.
- Services 100% HD multimedia (audiovisual) contents.
- Provides vivid architecture & spatial image and information.
- Touch and experience moving texts, and enjoy dynamic contents.
- Take a look from various angles trendy interior and advertisement items.
"Now experience the lively contents through the window of Archframe Magazine.!"