Connect with the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Brisbane with the Arch BNE app.
The Archdiocese is the face of the church in South East Queensland.
The largest of Queenslands five dioceses (in terms of population) it spans 77 000 square kilometres encompassing major areas including greater Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast and country areas from the Queensland / New South Wales border in the South, North to Hervey Bay and Childers, and out to Murgon and Gatton in the West.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane app allows you to find:
- Mass times and Mass centres based on time, location, service and language
- Schools based on location and name
- Centacare Brisbane services based on location and service
- News and Events
The app also provides:
- Connections to social media and websites
- Audio of Archbishop Mark Coleridge's homilies
- Information about our bishops
- A prayer requests and prayer of thanks facility
- Information about donations and vocations within the Archdiocese
The app was produced by the Archdiocesan Communication Office in collaboration with:
- Archdiocesan Services
- Brisbane Catholic Education
- Centacare Brisbane
- Evangelisation Brisbane
We encourage you to actively join a parish community and ensure you visit your home parish wherever possible. The intent of the Mass section of this app is to provide connections to Mass and service times to be used when visiting, travelling, after moving or returning to parish life.
While every effort is made to ensure all information published by this app is accurate, some details may fall out of date from time to time.
Please also be aware that Mass and service times can change at short notice. If in doubt please contact the parish or organisation directly.