Appsessment is a Child Care Documentation App for Early Childhood Services to complete all documentation required within a service and interact with parents. A Digitial Documentation App for Long Daycare, Family Daycare, OOSH Centres, Preschools, Schools, Creches, Nannies and more!
Create Documentation using any Template and send Daily Reports to Parents, Interlink Documentation, send Private Messages, upload Photos and Videos, attach Files, send Parent Input Forms, Parent Reminders, Newsletters, Incident Reports, Link to Australian approved Framework Outcomes, generate Reports to analyse various aspects of child's achievements, add Comments, Likes, Export to PDF and so much more.
Appsessment has all features required for your childcare documentation management and Parent communication. It will increase the interactions with parents, keep them up to date on what's happening with their child at your service and makes the entire process more streamlined taking care of everything for you.
You need an account and a subscription in www.appsessment.com to use this App.
Key features of Appsessment:
- Create edit, customise your own Templates or use default Templates
- Create any type of Documentation
- Interlink Documentation
- Link to Approved Frameworks (EYLF, MTOP, VEYLF, QKLG, NQS, Numeracy and Literacy Indicators, Theorists and Child Developmental Milestones)
- Record Daily Information such as Attendance, Bottle Feeding, Eating, Sleep and Rest Time, Nappy Change, Toileting, Sunscreen Application and Water
- Generate Reports (10 different report types to analyse children and documentation)
- Private Messages (have private conversations with parents and educators)
- Send Parent Input Forms that parents can complete and submit
- Send Parent Reminders about upcoming events, notices, announcements, important information, things going on at the centre, etc.
- Create Educator Updates and Forms such as risk assessment forms, daily checklists, observations on biting child, etc.
- Upload Photos
- Upload Videos
- Attach Files
- Parents can create posts from their account
- Likes and Comments
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Manage your centre's documentation, children, parents, educators, view statistics
- Children Profiles (with all documentation linked to them, room details, days of attendance, emergency contacts and more)
- Parents Profiles (with details of all parent activities, comments, likes, submitted parent inputs and parent reminders sent to them)
- Educators Profiles (with details of their activities, documentation created, roles & permissions and their rooms)
- Export to pdf (for printing and record-keeping)
- Educator Permissions (manage roles and permissions for each educator at your service)
- Drafts (save and complete your work later on)
- Auto Save Documentation
- Notification (stay up to date on all activities related to your service)
- Email Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Room Names (use default names or create custom room names)
- Category Tags
- Mobile App
- Access through different devices and all information will be synced (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets or Mobiles)
All information remains private and secure and we do not claim ownership of your data. Educators and Parents can only access the information they have permission to view. All information is securely stored to ensure only authorised users can view updates that are only related to them.