The #1 iOS Prototyping App on iPad "A hot new iPad app that makes sure other apps have the right ingredients in place before any development begins" Mashable
Mockup + wireframe studio for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch apps. Share clickable prototypes through AppCooker Cloud, the online platform.
- Full-featured mockup editor with the standard iOS 12 UI widgets
- Powerful screen linking with various effects and transitions
- Portrait & landscape orientations
- Screen scrolling and hud layers
- Bitmap drawing, vector shapes and text tool
- Design options like solid colours and strokes
- Notepad for screen annotations
- Image import from cloud
- Overall screen view with connections and PDF map export
- Exports for backups, JPEG, PNG and PDF
- Sharing of mockups via AppCooker Cloud for online review and testing
- Creative Cloud integration
-THE (TRUE) STORY OF APPCOOKER
At the crossroads between creation and technology, AppCooker makes a synthesis between those two worlds often kept apart, thus delivering a complete, mobile and accessible solution. The goal: to be able to test an idea for a mobile application in all of its aspects concept, graphic design, interactive mockup , quickly and without coding. AppCooker celebrated its first anniversary on May 31, 2012.
-An app born out of a void
A few years ago, the founders of AppCooker decided to create an iPhone game. The graphic designer made graphic mockups, which the software developer translated to code. However, very soon they were confronted with what was coming next: marketing their app meant a heap of tasks to fulfil, which they werent prepared for. They started looking for a dedicated solution to their issues. Finding none, they decided to create it themselves...
-A bet on the future
AppCooker was born from the idea that single task oriented software i.e. word-processing, spreadsheet or design programs is bound to step aside in favor of multitask programs, more efficient and better adapted to the objectives of specialized users, whose projects are binding in terms of time, money, marketing strategies.
-The user at the heart
While gathering all the actions necessary to conceive mobile apps in one single place, the designers kept in mind every experience theyd had as users, in order to correct them. Everything they hadnt been able to do whilst passing from one program to another would be possible, all the wasted time would be spared! Today, the users who amount up to thousands are still those who contribute to improving AppCooker through its updates, thanks to their suggestions and constructive feedback.
-Reliable feedback at the ready
With the new AppCooker Cloud integration, AppCooker has added an efficient way to gather feedback from real end users and experts without the usual hassle. Simply upload your projects to the AppCooker Cloud and share them with anyone for reviewing and testing your interactive mockups. Then iterate to design the best possible user experience for a truly successful app.
- AppCooker Cloud free plan -
* AppCooker 2.0 users can share mockups via AppCooker Cloud for online
review and testing.
* The free AppCooker Cloud plan is limited to sharing one mockup at a time.
- Optional AppCooker Cloud Unlimited plan -
* Upgrade to the AppCooker Cloud Unlimited plan (monthly or annual
subscription) to share more than one mockup with your customers.
* Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation
of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is
canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your
account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end
of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by
going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
* The Terms & Conditions at https://pidoco.com/en/tos apply.