aPhoto is a full-featured and easy-to-use software that allows you to add text and image watermarks to your photos. Protect your copyrights with a copyright notice or your logo. Or just add text comments to your photos.
Cross-platform: aPhoto is available for OS X, Windows and Linux.
Green and Safe: No need to install, just run it after extracted.
aPhoto has been collected by Softpedia, and get its Labs software safety certification .
Batch processing: Batch sign photos with watermarks.
Watermark Style: Text and image watermarks supported.
Taken date: You can fetch the taken date of your photos if they have the taken date.
Resize: Scale photos before or after watermark signing.
Transparency: You can set transparency of watermarks.
Position: You can set watermark position by 3 3 grids way, and offset can be set for adjustment.
Rotate: You can rotate text/image watermarks freely.
Command Line Support(v1.1.8 or above).
What's new in version 1.1.9
1. aPhoto may throw "IllegalArgumentException: the value should be from 0 to 100" exception when progress displaying.
2. Remove incorrect watermarks when multiple watermarks selected in watermark table.
3. Watermark setting panel is still enabled when all watermarks were removed.
1. Make the first row is selelected by default in watermark list.
2. Add shortcut "Delete" for wathermark delete action in watermark table.
3. Add Italian language supported.
ReleaseMarch 6, 2014
Date AddedMarch 6, 2014
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP