ApexInspectionPro is an intuitive, yet easy to use Home Inspection application. Enter the basic property information and then choose which inspection reports to associate to the property and the sections you wish to inspect for that particular property, such as roof, attic, electrical, plumbing, exterior, etc.
Right now we have five sections included:
- Full inspection, a deep inspection of the entire house, listing all the sections that you included when you created the property. The application will guide you through the entire list of sections, so you can complete the data. As each section is completed you are one step closer to finalizing the inspection. The inspection support adding new sections as well as supplemental pictures with optional comments.
- Wind mitigation inspection, checking the home-resistant features of the house. The inspection supports to add supplemental pictures with optional comments.
- Four points inspection, focusing in four main areas of interest in a house: HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air conditioning), Electrical wiring and panels, Plumbing connection and fixtures and Roof. The inspection supports to add supplemental pictures with optional comments.
- WDO (Wood Destroying Organism) inspection, focused on reporting evidence of an infestation or damage by wood destroying organisms.
- Roof inspection, as the name says provide a tool focused on inspecting signs of wear and tear, wind damage, leaks, and problems that may have occurred during repairs or shingle installation on the roof. The inspection supports to add supplemental pictures with optional comments.
The application organizes the data so you can answer each of the questions. Once all the inspections are done and saved, all data get's automatically synchronized to our admin web portal where the user can log in and produce a PDF report of the inspection. The report is laid out in a simple to read format and divided into each of the inspected sections along with supporting pictures and comments. The PDF can then be emailed to the customer.