* A bunch of freehand tools:
Freehand Highlighter: a nice complement to Text Highlighter when text cannot be perfectly detected.
* Pixelation, Blur and Redaction tools are merged into one tool which I call Obscuration.
It means you can easily change among all the 5 styles of obscuration to pick the best one. Before this merger, if you want to change from blur to pixelation you have to delete the blur annotation and redraw a pixelation annotation.
Another benefit of this merger: if you have unlocked either of Blur or Pixelation you now have access to all the Obscuration styles.
* Text Redaction: when it comes to redacting text, this specifically designed tool is so much more convenient and effective than the general Rectangle and Freehand Redaction tools. It uses the same "magic" used by Text Highlighter.
* Safari Extension: you can now conveniently take a screenshot of the web page you are reading in Safari, either for only the visible part or the whole page, and annotate it directly using the Action Extension of Annotable. Due to the strict memory limitation of Action Extensions set by the iOS system, the screenshot will be opened in the main app of Annotable if it is too large for the Action Extension to handle. Also, due to some other system limitations, Annotable may be unable to take whole page screenshots of some web pages.
* You can now disable snapping when you want exact control: just hold your finger still for 1 second to enter See Through mode. No more frustration for small angle rotation.
* Bug fixes.
You can vote existing feature requests with a Trello account using Settings > Help and send new feature requests using Settings > Email Feedback.
If you feel good about this update please consider leaving a good review :) Thanks.