This Bani is part of the Nitnem (prayers) which are read by Amritdhari Sikhs in the morning. This Bani was written by Guru Amar Das, the third Guru of the Sikhs and forms part of the 5 Banis that are recited daily by baptised Sikhs.
The Bani appears on pages 917 to 922 of Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Holy Scriptures. It is said that the person who recites this Holy Bani daily with dedication, attention and comprehension, will achieve Anand (Complete Happiness or Bliss) in life.
New Features Added:
1. As user listen to audio paath, it will be saved automatically so that user can resume from where the paath stopped last time.
2. Audio path will be paused when a phone call received and resumes when call finishes.
3. Night / Dark mode has been made available.
4. Full screen mode is now available in the app.
Salient Features of the app:
1) This app is developed using latest android meterial design.
2) User can listen to paath using Play, Pause and Stop buttons shown at the bottom of main page.
3) User can view the meaning of the paath on every page.
4) User can increase or decrease the text size within app.
5) User can select paath language from Gurmukhi(Punjabi) and Hindi.
6) User can share this app with friends and family.
7) Themes: User can change theme.
8) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
9) Current / Total playing time of audio Path will be displayed.
Please rate and share app with your friends and family.
Please feel free to give feedback or suggestion via email: email@example.com