Anamneseguide - guiding medical history taking, improving your skills, deepening your knowledge and challenging clinical reasoning!
Use this App to search for diagnoses & to learn all about relevant signs 'n' symptoms necessary for outstanding differential diagnosis skills!
Basically for each and every more or less common diagnosis, experts' recommendation to you is to keep that Dx in mind! Allow for the Anamneseguide to remind you of those!
You may also check for laboratory parameters up to more than 100!
What does an elevated brain natriuretic peptide indicate again...?
Anamneseguide offers the following functions to you.
By using the medical Hx function you can rapidly access a predefined questionnaire covering all relevant signs & symptoms for a given clinical condition. Regardless of how many symptoms you select, Anamneseguide will prepare a list of sequential information to consider for sound clinical reasoning. The condition of surgical abdomen is included in the starting package. Arthralgias, GI-bleeding, dyspnea and laboratory findings can be added to your collection via the in App purchase.
The tentative Dx function is a powerful tool designed to provide you with highly comprehensive lists of potential differential diagnoses. A specific checklist has been compiled for each diagnosis contained in Anamneseguide. So if you assume a certain diagnosis and want to check for potential differentials, just fill in the corresponding checklist. Based on your input, Anamneseguide will display to you a weighted list of differentials for the given clinical presentation.
Lab values & symptoms
If you want to access a comprehensive list of differentials for certain given symptoms or lab findings, you can manually enter these in Anamneseguide by pushing the button on the bottom of the startscreen.
A piece of information about each diagnosis in Anamneseguide concludes the clinical decision support provided to you by Anamneseguide. Please consider that information on medication and therapy has been excluded from the content intentionally.
The starting package at hand comprises more than 30 differentials for the surgical abdomen. You can add further diagnoses and laboratory packages for up to four additional clinical conditions through the in-App-Purchase.
Nowhere else you will find a more comprehensive list of symptoms, signs, diagnoses and laboratory parameters!
Do not hesitate to take a look & try!
- Differentials are not only displayed in static lists, as commonly seen in all other medical apps.
- You do not have to enter symptom by symptom manually. Use the predefined questionnaires and checklists offered to you by Anamneseguide to enter clinically relevant signs & symptoms! It is your freedom of choice to answer as many questions as you consider necessary!
- Anamneseguide is not satisified with what you tell him He selects relevant questions to support your clinical reasoning. Thus, no single hint whatsoever small shall be overlooked!
- Anamneseguide starting package contains the most comprehensive list of DDx for the surgical abdomen! The underlying data was collected from evidence based resources and peer-reviewed journal articles!
- Relevant medical information "nuggets" about every diagnosis.
Visit us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AnamneseguideProInternational
Please be aware that the Anamneseguide app is not suited for diagnosing yourself based on self-observation. The app is not intended to substitute professional experience and sound clinical judgement. This software is to be used as guide only. Do not commence, change or quit medication or therapy solely based on a conclusion drawn from this software.