Whether you want to just set aside all the stress for a moment, want to study while hearing your favorite sounds to better focus or want to drastically reduce the annoyance of tinnitus while trying to sleep, Ambientify's goal is to help you with that in the best way possible, by providing you the freedom to choose how many times you want to hear a certain sound and whether or not to slightly change the pitch, making them slightly different each time they are played.
Ambientify also comes with (currently) a whopping ~130 sounds* and if that's not enough, you can always add your own custom sounds.
* All sounds and functionality are and will always be absolutely free!
Functions & instructions
- Just choose the sound you are interested in by tapping on 'choose'. If you want the sound to be looped infinitely, just tap on the play button and you're all set!
- If you want to choose how many times the sound should be played, just tap on the button '', and then set the times x minutes.
- Tap on the timer icon to set it so that the battery won't be wasted unnecessarily.
- If you want the app to slightly change the sound's pitch, tap on the note icon on the bottom right.
- Save your favorite mixes by navigating to the presets menu and tapping on the '+' button.
Also, the app comes with a few default ones!
- Add your own custom sounds by tapping on 'choose' and navigating to the last category.
N.B: This app is still in its early stages
Future planned updates:
- Add pitch customization for each channel individually.
- Add more sounds.
- Add confirmation modal when deleting presets/custom sounds.
- Improve performance.
- Improve design.