*** Educational game for preschoolers "World of Alphabet-2" with more than 40 objects to learn for children from 1 year and older.
*** Each level is voiced by a native speaker to help the child hear the correct pronunciation and learn new words.
Welcome to the 2nd series of educational and beloved kids games "World of Alphabet - 2".
This great game will help your boys and girls:
independently learn new words
develop motor skills and attention
develop coordination of movements
Children love World of Alphabet - 2!
The game is very useful and educational for children 1 year and older, for preschoolers, and for kindergarteners.
This bright, interactive, and educational game consists of 9 fun and developing levels in which your kid and their familiar and lovely characters will visit the famous cities of Europe and play 3 adventurous mini-games:
In the game "Smart Builder" the character needs to demolish old buildings as soon as possible to build new ones in their place. To do so, the character gets into the crane and begins to demolish the house by getting the ball in the correct letters.
In the game Sunny Day, a cute character and your child walk through the sunny & colorful parks and streets of Paris filled with recognizable architecture. The character gets hot from the sun and uses his super ice cream to cool off by firing letters.
In the game Fascinating walk, lovely characters and your child walk along the narrow European streets, jump over puddles, laugh, admire the architecture, and most importantly practice the letters of the Alphabet. No weather conditions will prevent your child from enjoying the walk and learning the Alphabet.
Simple, intuitive, and understandable controls will make the first acquaintance with the letters easy and fun. Amazing characters will entertain your child with various sound effects and animations.
Pay attention to how your child learns. Babies and toddlers can have fun for a long period of time without stress and time limits.
We would like to tell you about the interesting process of creating educational games for children so you will have a better idea of the hard work that we put into each game.
1) It starts with searching and designing the ideas for our own certified methodology of teaching children from 1 year and older. For example, a game may contain at least 12 levels. As soon as creating the design for the idea is completed, the next stage may begin.
2) The stage of creating sketches is a great way to quickly try different options for each illustration in the game. This gives us a better idea for the visual images in the children's game.
3) As soon as the sketches are approved, we proceed with the search for an artist. We approach the choice of style for the future game with particular significance as we know how important the balance between education and pleasure is for a game for children from 1 year old.
4) Meanwhile, the composer creates a melody based on the idea for the future game. Both the game and the artist's illustrations serve as a source of inspiration for creating music.
5) Then, we translate our educational games for children into other languages.
6) Once all the steps are completed, it is important to see how the game looks on a device. You need to check all the texts, pictures, animations, sound effects, voice-overs, glitches, and so on. Our professionals (programmers and testers) do this.
7) Only after successful testing, we release our educational games for children. This whole process can take from two to six months. This is a very interesting journey and we love what we do!
We are constantly adding new educational games into the application stores around the world, which you can find on our website: https://rmbgames.com/
Start endless fun and education now!
Baby Games - Educational Apps for Little Kids - RMBGames.comhttps://rmbgames.com