***** Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists.
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series -- all TWELVE (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
Your favorite monkey is coming back! Now even more adorable than ever. Learn names of letters, trace letters, and spell and read names of animals with Abby the monkey!
Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills Preschool a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents Choice Awards, in cooperation with educational specialists.
* LETTERS, LETTER SOUNDS, TRACING, SPELLING, READING NAMES OF ANIMALS
* 3 ENGAGING EDUCATIONAL GAMES
* BEAUTIFUL ART, CUTE ANIMALS, AND PROFESSIONAL VOICE-OVER
Abbys First Words is a colorful, fun educational experience for curious young minds. Breath-taking sceneries, child-friendly interface, and adorable illustrations incite childrens imagination and learning. Children trace letters, learn letter names, listen to letter sounds, and recognize and spell names of animals.
Abbys First Words offers the following three exciting game modes:
Trace uppercase and lowercase letters!
* After tracing a letter and thus practicing their hand-writing skills, children learn names of animals that begin with a given letter and listen to the phonetic sound that the letter makes by tapping on the sound icon.
Recognize written names of animals and match them to their pictures!
* In this mini game, children practice their memory for words as well as recognition of animals. To tailor the app to childrens diverse levels of expertise, parents can convert this game to either a reading or a simpler word matching game.
The letters in the names of animals got all mixed up. Arrange the letters in the right order to make the word!
* This game is great for raising childrens awareness of the connection between letters and words and increasing their interest in nature by familiarizing them with names of animals.
* Teaches shapes, sounds and names of letters; animal recognition; initial letters; association of words with pictures; matching of identical words based on their shapes; spelling of names of animals
* 3 educational games
* Over 80 illustrated, colorful pictures of animals and numerous sceneries through which children love to browse
* Numerous customization options for choosing between uppercase, lowercase, or capitalized words; word length; and game difficulty
* Lovely avatar selection and best scores tracking
Have fun learning with this app that educates and visually delights minds both young and old! We hope you will enjoy it.