The All4U mobile app will enhance your policy holder`s experience with us, your broker. There are several exciting functions, packaged into a very smart little app to ensure client service excellence!
1. There is a built-in panic button to push in case of a roadside emergency. The panic button will send an alert into the call centre to call back the client and arrange immediate assistance.
2. Policy holders will be able to submit and store important information about themselves or their family on the app to access in an emergency situation.
3. Functionality in real time to lodge a claim step-by-step assistance on the app. This notification includes the ability to scan the barcode on the third party`s vehicle license disk as well as driver`s license disk. The data within the barcode is seamlessly decrypted and pre-populated within the app to simplify the process. Our clients will also be prompted to take the required photo evidence at the scene and these photos will be date and time stamped so as to keep a proper audit trial and enable you to expedite the processing of the claim.
4. They will be able to view their insurance policies live to ensure they have a real-time view of their cover and premium.
5. Additional cover can be requested via the app and policy holders can include photographs, scan their license disk detail to capture relevant data about a vehicle for assessment and add their own descriptions for example.
6. Recommendations can be made to friends about our products and services.
7. Clients will receive the latest news and updates through Push Notifications.
8. Clients can do a vehicle pre-inspection for second hand vehicles. They will be able to take photos of the front, side and back of the vehicle, scan the vehicle license disk so as to capture the details of the vehicle e.g. make, model and derivative as well as scanning the driver`s license disk to decrypt the driver`s details. The full pre-inspection detail will be sent through to your offices via email to assess tor insurance companies that request it.