Bored to wait for maps to display? Use All-In-One OfflineMaps! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
- Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
- Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
- Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
- Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
- All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control;
- Select and store large areas in few clicks;
- Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
On-map GPS Location & Orientation
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
- Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
- GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
- Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
- On-map grids display;
- Full screen map view;
- Multi-touch zoom;
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play