Year Round FUN with this Emoji Sticker App!
>>100's OF STICKERS FOR MOST HOLIDAYS AND MORE BEING ADDED!You can't get through the holidays without these wonderful Emojis, and Photo Embellishments!
---HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR HOLIDAY STICKERS---
1) Click "BUY" and download: While still in the App Store, tap on the "Manage" tab in the top right. Scroll down the list of apps until you see Holiday Emoji Stickers. Click the switch to the right to "on" (green).
2) Click "Done." The newly installed sticker pack is now available in your "sticker drawer."
---HOW TO FIND YOUR HOLIDAY STICKERS---
1) Click on any text Message.
2) Tap on the funny A button.
3) Now Tap on "Holiday Emoji Stickers" Icon.
5) The Stickers will appear and you can now use your Holiday Emoji Stickers!
---TO SEND A HOLIDAY EMOJI STICKER---
Tap it, which puts it in the message field. From there, tap the up arrow to send a sticker (same as sending a standard text message or an emoji).
---TO LAYER, RESIZE AND ROTATE---
Your Holiday Emoji Stickers can be layered/placed over incoming text messages, photos, GIFs, or other stickers!
Select the Holiday Emoji Sticker you want to use. NOW, instead of tapping it, place a finger on the sticker and drag it up to the messages window.
Drag and drop the emoji sticker to where you want to place it on a message bubble, photo, or existing sticker.
When LAYERING, stickers must be placed on content that has already been sent not while composing a message. Layering is a means of replying. Put as many sticker emojis as you like on a photo or an existing sticker.
Stickers are resized or rotated before they're placed.
To make sticker emojis bigger or smaller, as you drag the Holiday Emoji Sticker up to the messages where you want to place them, add another finger to the screen and use pinch gesture to expand or contract them.
Rotating emoji stickers is done in the same way as resizing. As you hold a sticker above the spot you want to place it, before placing it, use two fingers to twist it around (I found it is easiest to hold it with a finger on one hand and rotate with a finger on the other hand), to how you want it to look. Make sure not to let go when rotating or resizing, as removing your finger releases the sticker and it can no longer be edited.