The All-Gender app provides an easy way to locate gender-neutral bathroom facilities in the Chapel Hill (NC) campus community. Simply open the app and click on the map marker or the search icon to view the bathroom database. The map includes the name of the building and a color code to indicate if the bathroom is public, limited or both. The search feature provides the same options. Whether you use the map or the database, you can drill down for more information such as building name, room and floor number, bathroom signage and details. The app also includes walking and cycling directions to the facility that meets your bathroom needs.
- Operates with iPhone SE, 7, 8, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- Find nearby bathrooms using the map and search function
- Get immediate directions to the bathroom
- Add bathroom details via email to increase listings and improve the app
- Use app with Wi-Fi and Cellular options
If you're walking or cycling around campus and need to find a gender non-specific bathroom facility, use the All-Gender app to search for one of the nearly 160 bathrooms available. All directions are based on data provided by mapbox.com. The availability and accuracy of directions are subject to the service provided by mapbox.com.