Alex has always suspected that her familys house is hiding a big secret. During the school holidays it turns out shes been right all along Alex discovers a hidden door in the houses library. In a dusty old laboratory, Alex meets the spirit of the ancient alchemist Cleopatra and is swept into a mysterious adventure. Cleo is secretive and a little forgetful.
What kind of experiment did Cleo attempt all those years ago, and why did it go so wrong? Can Alex solve the riddle and make everything right again?
About Alex and the Alchemists Secret:
- The game is an intriguing puzzle adventure for kids around the ages 8-12.
- Suitable for both new and experienced players.
- Discover Cleos secret and her forgotten masterpiece in five exciting chapters.
- Hunt for clues, solve curious riddles and complete tricky puzzles.
- The player will meet four scientists from history, of whom several are women and/or have a non-European heritage.
- The development team consists mostly of women and the goal has been to create a game free from gender stereotypes.
- The story is voiced and written in English.
Alex and the Alchemists Secret is made by Doris Film in collaboration with the University of Skvde. The game has been developed with funds from Kulturbryggan and Vstra Gtaland Regional Council. The game is free of charge and has no ads or commercial interests.
For support, you can reach us at email@example.com