Alcohol addiction among men and women is on the rise. With Alcohol being so readily available, it is no surprise that not many men realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. Alcohol Addiction Calendar can help you put an end to your Alcohol addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your addiction to Alcohol.
1. Use our sobriety counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit alcohol, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop the alcohol abuse.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of the alcohol abuse and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Alcohol Addiction Calendar automatically calculates how much money you have saved since you quit drinking.
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake alcohol dependence.
Drinking Alcohol overloads your serotonin receptors and decreases your motivation to meet new people. This can destroy your life if you let it. Don't let Alcohol addiction get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
Top 7 reasons to quit drinking alcohol:
1. Your immune system will thank you
Without the negative impacts of alcohol, your immune system will grow stronger. Liquor and other alcohol can wear away linings in the mouth and throat too, making pathogens able to take over more easily. First, it produces an overall nutritional deficiency, depriving the body of valuable immune-boosting nutrients. Second, alcohol, like sugar, consumed in excess can reduce the ability of white cells to kill germs. High doses of alcohol suppress the ability of the white blood cells to multiply, inhibit the action of killer white cells on cancer cells, and lessen the ability of macrophages to produce tumor necrosis factors.
2. No more hangovers
As you age, your body starts to become less efficient at breaking down hangover causing toxins. For those who have experienced a terrible hangover, we don't really need to say anymore here. It is simply not worth it.
3. You will save plenty of money
According to EventBrite, the average partier spends $81 (USD) on a night out drinking and on average, they go out twice a week. Doing some simple math here, that means that you will be saving almost $8500 a year if you cut out the drinking. Invest the money or buy yourself something cool!
4. Your problems actually make sense
When you're drunk, little problems become big problems for no reason. When you're sober, you actually have to face reality and you wont be worried about petty things anymore.
5. You will actually remember things
Have you ever gone out for a night of drinking and didn't remember the night? Or maybe even didn't remember bits and pieces? Well that will not happen anymore if you stop drinking.
6. No more losing friends over drunken mistakes
A lot of bad decisions go out the window when you stop getting drunk, and as a result of making fewer poor decisions, your friends will like you more.
7. It's interesting to go out sober
If you usually went out to get all boozed up with friends, it can be hard to turn back the habit. But you'll realize with time that you don't need booze to have fun. It is a hard habit to kick, but you will become more comfortable with yourself as you progress.
Try this free one-of-a-kind app that will help you quit alcohol. You are NOT a slave to your addiction. All of our free features are plenty to help you quit drinking alcohol. Download for FREE!