Fast, Simply and Beautifully,
This app tells you your AirPods battery information.
This app will enable you to use many of the features that your airpods do not properly support on Android devices. This includes features such as battery life, listening assistance, notification, connection popup.
This app displays the current battery state of your Apple AirPods generation 1 and 2 or your Beats by Dr. Dre (Gen 3).
Open the app to see the charge of your Apple AirPods Beats by Dr. Dre. Or just use the notification (pro) if you just want take a quick look.
- see charge level of Apple AirPods and Beats by Dr. Dre (Gen 3) devices
- support for the Apple W1 and H1 chip
- automatically open when AirPods Beats are connected to the phone
- only display the nearest AirPods Beats
- self updating notification (pro)
- the notification icon in status bar shows the charge of the lowest pod (pro)
- small popup to show current battery status of your AirPods Beats
- In Ear detection for Spotify (only with AirPods; experimental)Was also successfully tested with Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Music, Deezer, Apple Music and BeyondPod
> AirPods 1
> AirPods 2
> Beats Solo3
> Beats Studio3
> Powerbeats Pro
This feature must be manually activated in the settings.
The battery status is displayed with an interval size of 10% (Full 95% 85% ...), because the devices only send their battery state with this accuracy. Also the case of the Apple AirPods misses a Bluetooth transmitter. Therefore, the battery level of the case is only displayed when at least one AirPod is inserted in the case.
The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission, because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LE.
The only known way to customize AirPods and change the double-tap functionality is connecting with an iPhone or Macbook. After then you can use the changed the double-tap functionality with Android.