Air ambulance - the transportation by air of patients or doctors in a critical situation is an idea fast catching up in Bangladesh. The air ambulance services would be of great help to doctors to attend the emergency cases with Oxygen services.
How to hire a Air Ambulance
Booking a Air Ambulance is easy! To know how much it will cost you to hire a helicopter, simply provide us with details of your destination, the place that you're flying from, the date and time that you wish to travel, and the number of passengers that want to fly. We'll provide an estimated cost of the flight.
You can contact us via email: email@example.com or call us on +88 01711-336825, 01611-336825 for more information and prices.
Air Ambulance / Airlines Chartered Domestic & International
1. Passport with 6 months validity.
2. Visa copy of that country (which country you want to go)
3. Patient case summary provide by Hospital Doctor.
4. Foreign Hospital booking confirmation.
5. Local Doctor Number .
6. For Permission it will take minimum 8 hours.
7. Driver Name, Driver mobile Number.
8. Ambulance or Car Number.
9. Attendance name, Passport, Mobile Number.
For Air ambulance Charter more details...
Contact for Reservation: Air Ambulance Rental Service