Agile Autoguider corrects the mechnical guiding of your telescope to achieve a high guiding precision. The iPhone is attached to the finder scope of your telescope and tracks a guide star via the rear camera. If the guide star drifts, an actuation is computed to bring the telescope back to position. Continuous corrections enable you to take long-exposure photos with dot-shape stars, or to train the periodic error correction of your telescope mount.
- Use your iPhone as autoguider for your telescope.
- Precise subpixel accurate tracking.
- Supports autoguiding via WiFi adapter and manual guiding with on-screen instructions.
- Simple setup. Attach the iPhone to your finderscope, calibrate, and start guiding.
- Rich set of settings with comprehensible descriptions for optimal guiding performance.
- Night mode for better readability in darkness.
- Direct control for telescope actuation via on-screen buttons (requires Wifi adapter).
- Temporal noise filter for more accurate guiding.
- Realtime display of guiding statistics.
- Tutorial and online manual.
- Designed and developed by one passionate developer.
- You need an adapter to attach your iPhone to your scope. See website for details.
- For automatic guiding, you need a Wifi adapter and a telescope that supports NexStar or Astro-Physics GTO protocol.
Visit the website for more information.