With Affirm, you can split almost any online purchase into easy monthly payments. Unlike a credit card, there are no hidden fees and no surprises. Just enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision, then choose the payment schedule that works for you!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Enter your purchase amount and where you're shopping.
2. Get an Affirm virtual card and use it to complete your purchase.
3. Pay Affirm back over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Available rates (10-30% APR based on your credit) and terms are shown at checkout. A down payment may be required. A credit check is required, though checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey-chartered bank, Member FDIC.
Use the Affirm app to:
- Buy with Affirm almost anywhere online
- Make payments on your Affirm loans
- Manage your Affirm account
With Affirm, there are no hidden costs and no gimmicks. We guarantee that you'll never owe more than what you see upfront. And if you pay early, you can save on interest.
Founded in 2012 in San Francisco, Affirm's goal is to give consumers more control over their finances. We believe our services are only as good as they are convenient, honest, and secure. We employ encryption and information safeguards to keep your information safe at all times.
- Bug fixes
- Remove preventing screenshots from the app