Dear Aerofly Users, this version improves and addresses the following:
- Fixed a bug with Aerofly FS 2 crashing on 32 bit iOS devices like the iPhone 5 and iPad 4
- Fixed an issue with the Columbia airport
- Greatly improved navigation planning
- Much better Gamepad support
- Reworked autopilot ( now called co-pilot ) that can automatically follow a navigation route ( you have to do take-off and landing manually )
- More airports of the Northern California region have been added
- Improved runway graphics
- New liveries for the A380
- The F-18 has been improved with better system-depth, for example auto-trim is now simulated
- New In-App purchases: Switzerland and F-15E. The F-15E is free, if you have previously purchased the airplane bundle.
- Various additional airplanes on airports. The density depends on your iOS device.
- Many smaller bug fixes
- Extended cockpit display functionality on airliners and military jets
We hope you enjoy this update. Stay tuned for more new stuff and please keep on sending Feedback. Your input is extremely valuable to us.