Take your speech therapy to the next level! Practice word-finding skills for adults with aphasia after stroke with this evidence-based app. Four engaging activities give you lots to talk about in new ways as you improve higher-level expressive language skills including thought organization, attention to detail, and mental flexibility.
**Try Advanced Language Therapy Lite for FREE**
Advanced Naming Therapy is your next step up from our best-selling Naming Therapy app - perfect for the speech therapy clinic and home practice for people with aphasia, cognitive-communication challenges, and unclear speech after stroke. Challenging, fun, and perfect for groups, Advanced Naming Therapy will be your go-to app for verbal expression.
4 Trusted Activities:
1) CREATE sentences using 250 action words based on the evidence-supported Verb Network Strengthening Treatment (VNeST) method for aphasia.
2) GENERATE words in over 300 sound- and meaning-based categories to stretch your mental dictionary as you improve verbal fluency and speed after stroke.
3) DESCRIBE over 500 interesting photographs that will make you laugh or scratch your head and talk!
4) COMPARE and contrast over 200 pairs of items from concrete to abstract using verbal reasoning skills.
Over 1,250 unique stimuli you wont get bored as you improve with this exciting speech therapy app!
Heres what youll be able to work on:
* Word Finding
* Sentence Creation
* Verb Conjugation
* Semantic Organization
* Non-Literal Language
* Verbal Reasoning
* Mental Flexibility
* Speed of Processing
These activities can help people with aphasia or anomia after stroke, cognitive-communication challenges after brain injury, tip-of-the-tongue sensation during conversation, or other cognitive and communication challenges.
Helpful features and settings:
* Track progress easily with automated reports that include data and responses
* Assess verbal fluency easily with built-in tests with published norms
* Record your voice with on-screen audio recording you can email
* Adaptable to any level with multiple input methods: type, dictate*, or choose
* Learn quickly with helpful instructional overlays that guide you
See what Speech-Language Pathologists are already saying about this app:
I love using the VNeST technique with my patients with aphasia, but I struggle to come up with good verbs and choices. I cant believe how easy it is with this app! Whats even better is that now my patients can practice at home too. Thank you Tactus! Outpatient SLP
The members at my stroke group were so engaged with the Describe pictures even the ones who are normally quite passive spoke up. I cant wait for my volunteers and families to start using this app. - Community SLP
My client with aphasia used your 4-in-1 app until he got too good. I showed him this one and he loved it! Its just the right level for him now. In general, for the stroke and brain injury clients I usually see, I think this is your most useful app yet! Private Practice SLP
Everyone loves Generate including me! Ive used it to elicit clear speech while engaging in a cognitive challenge for a patient with Parkinsons, and my aphasia group gets very competitive with it. Each activity is useful for so many goals. Rehab SLP
I used the app today with 2 kindergarten students working on /s/ and turned to Describe for the silly pictures. We were all giggles, and they were so motivated! School SLP
Download now to get started or try it for FREE with Advanced Language Therapy Lite!
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Find the right one for you at www.tactustherapy.com/find
*Voice dictation requires 3rd generation iPad and iPhone 4S or newer