Don't Study Harder, Study SMARTER!
Introducing The mobile learning apps
Anyone Can Use To Get Better Grades In
Less Time And With Less Effort - Guaranteed!
Interventional radiology (IR), sometimes known as interventional vascular radiography (VIR), is the specialty of radiology that provides micro-diagnostic imaging with minimal treatment and treatment. , The common concept behind these procedures is to apply image guidelines and lower techniques to reduce risk to the patient.
- Select your favorite flashcards and study notes and Flag for review the most difficult.
- Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving.
- Add your own study notes and cards and save them in the app.
- Edit, update or replace any flashcard you deem necessary.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- This app allows you to sort the flashcards by favorite, flagged for review, own flashcards, wrong responded quizzes, non-studied flashcards.
- Search and sort by topic or keyword the existing flashcards.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Enjoy five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Get the most advanced data analytics features that analyses your study session by study mode, scores, time spentetc.
- Get the most Update Graphics (pie charts, bar charts, line charts) and all the statistics about your studies.
- Share the content of this app with your colleagues.
- Exam taking practical tips and tricks that will help you succeed your exam and get outstanding scores.