This is a final release of the v3 line of AdBlock, which addresses bugs found in recent major release.
We've started working on AdBlock v4 with some exciting, new features.
Changes in v3.0.1:
• fixed a crash when local VPN profile was removed in AdBlock's Settings
• fixed a problem with personal VPN profile (v2) not being removed properly
• fixed a problem with local VPN turning off by itself
• fixed a possible crash in Network Extension
• fixed IP of the tunnel (should display 127.0.0.1/localhost, so nothing leaves your device)
• fixed copying groups of domains - press and hold on a user group to copy all domains from that group
• other fixes and improvements
Check out our free Safari Content Blocker for even less ads distracting you in Safari - search for ••• ADmosphere ••• app in the App Store.
Changes in v3.0.0:
• new and faster ad blocking method used, everything happens right on your device
• removed possible network issues ("yellow status") caused by some network ISP and carriers (DNS hijacking)
• added a switch to display a VPN icon when ad blocking is enabled (still, there is no VPN server on the other side - everything stays direct and secure)
• compatibility with major personal VPN service providers
• display log of blocked connections