Acupuncture Mastery Software
Video Demo! View it here: http://www.miridiatech.com/products/points/iphone.php
"Just wanted to let you know I really like the points program. I am a student in TCM and purchased my iPod because of program like this. I have had this program for 4 weeks and have found it to be an extremely useful study tool. The point pictures are very good and I like the quiz mode very much. I also like that I can add notes specific to my program."
-- Shauna Mullinix, Satisfied Customer
"Just wanted to thank you and your team for your outstanding customer service! I was so impressed with the speed at which you responded to my email and how helpful you and your team have been in helping me to get the app re-installed."
--Louisa Leiserach, Satisfied Customer
Points was the first Acupuncture Point reference for iOS, and is still the most complete and professional acupuncture reference for students and practitioners alike.
You won't find these great features in any other app:
Real human photographic illustrations--not charts
Anatomic illustrations with landmarks
Complete meridians and individual points
Internal branches and musculotendino meridians
* Needling information included for every point
* Quiz mode helps you master every point quickly-quiz yourself on a single channel, the entire body, or design your own custom quiz.
Move point by point up or down the meridian with a quick flick
Pre-made treatment protocols for over 350 common conditions
* Powerful interface takes you right to the specific point you want
* All pictures and text are optimized for your screen-large enough to see and read without zooming (of course you can zoom if you want to as well!)
Whether you're an enthusiast, a student, or a busy professional, Acupuncture Points is the fastest, most convenient and most powerful TCM Acupuncture reference ever to fit in your pocket.
* Eliminate guesswork with complete information about all 361 numbered points, as well as 40 extra named points
* Practice confidently with locations, attributes, functions, cautions, and needling instructions for every point right at your fingertips
* Locate each point precisely with "zoomable" photographic illustrations and complete anatomic descriptions (just stretch to zoom in, pinch to zoom out)
* Quickly locate the information you need by point number or "flicking" flip chart - just flick left or right to move from point to point.
Perfect your knowledge with the randomized quiz feature: Quiz by picture or printed description. Got 5 minutes to kill before a meeting? Between patients? Pump up your acupuncture knowledge with a quick quiz!
Get started right for practically any condition with over 350 pre-made treatment protocols.
Step up to the speed and ease of Points--your always-available, always-convenient source for acupuncture knowledge--right in your pocket.