You can use Activity Timer to track all the times when you use the mouse or keyboard. In this way you can find out exactly how much time you spend at the computer on each of your projects or tasks.
- Treat as idle time whenever mouse or keyboard are idle for more than a set period of time
- Auto ends the session if idle for even longer - when you leave the computer running and go away for five minutes say. Auto restarts as soon as you start to use the keyboard or mouse again.
- You can set the time of day when each day rolls over to the next
- You can set it to start whenever you start the computer
- You can set it to run as a tray icon (in the area next to the system clock), so that you can show it any time with a right click on the icon
- You can set it to pop up whenever you move the mouse into a selected corner of the screen as a quick way to show the times at any time or to change project