Accurays PlanTouch is used for the review and authorization of the CyberKnife Radiosurgery and Radixact Radiation Therapy Systems treatment plans. PlanTouch provides wireless and portable access, and facilitates remote consultation with staff and referral physicians. PlanTouch can be used to view CyberKnife SRS/SBRT treatment plan and Radixact IMRT/3DCRT Helical or Direct treatment plan primary/secondary images, contours, isodose curves, DVH graphs, beams (for Radixact Direct plans), and dose statistics. Eligible plans can be authorized for treatment. Downloaded plans can be reviewed later while away from the CyberKnife suite.
PlanTouch is not intended to replace neither the MultiPlan nor the Accuray Precision Treatment Planning Systems and should be used only when there is no access to MultiPlan or Accuray Precision.
- Review/authorize CyberKnife and Radixact patient treatment plans
- View primary and secondary image (Axial/Coronal/Sagittal)
- Hide/Show plan contours
- Hide/Show isodose curves
- Point dose display
- DVH Graph/Dose Statistics
- View plan reports
- Download treatment plans for later review while away from the CyberKnife and Radixact suite
- Capture and email treatment plan screenshots using iPad screen capture and mail options
- Secure, encrypted data transfer to device