From Accessory Software:
Accessory Media Viewer will search your disk or CD-Rom and display some of the major file types such as pictures, sounds, music, and videos. You can display, Edit, Copy, Print, and Send Pictures and Images over the Internet. Pictures can be viewed by clicking on the File Name, captured using Twain supported devices.
Some of the functions included are:
1. Search disk, CD Rom or local area network for common files by file type (extension).
2. View Pictures, Documents, Surf the Internet, Play Videos, and Play Music Files all simultaneously.
3. Picture ThumbNails for a folder with picture selection by mouse click.
4. Save files to another folder location or with a new file name, locally or across the intranet network.
5. Print picture and image files with Titles, sizing and page positioning.
6. Media player/Editor built in for MIDI, MP3, MP4, FLV, AVI, MPG, ASX and MOV Files.
7. Split, Join, and Convert Multimedia Files.
8. Capture Frames when Playing Videos.
9. Create Animated TIFF or AVI File using Pictures, and Audio Background using Replace Audio Function.
10.Organize Pictures, Videos, Music and documents.
11. Find all the MP3, MP4 files on your disk and play them.
12. Load the program commonly used to create or maintain the file.
13. Many Picture File Editing functions as cut and paste, rotate, reverse, flip, brightness, contrast, color control.
14. Digital Camera and Scanner Twain Support.
15. Create multiple Favorite Lists, Video Play Lists, and Music Play Lists.
16. Convert between most picture and image file types.
17. Disk Utilities as Copy, Save, Rename, and Delete.
18. Windows Explorer like interface with Thumbnails and several Icon sizes.
19. View Pictures and Multimedia Files on the Internet.
20. Surf the Internet adding to and using Interent Explorer Favorites.
21. Accessory Media Viewer is fully tested for use under Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.